Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Innovation, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate Country: Montenegro.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen participatory democracies and the EU integration process in Montenegro by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and financial environment for civil society.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To build the capacity of CSOs to be professional, effective and accountable independent actors.
– Actions aiming to empower, and develop capacities of CSOs;
– Actions aiming to increase the government’s response to CSOs’ needs;
– Actions aiming to improve the level of participation of CSOs in policy-making processes.
Among financed actions
– Capacity building of CSOs to strengthen policy development and service delivery standards in relation to vulnerable groups;
– Supporting initiatives and/or capacity building support for smaller CSOs with focus on community development;
– Participation of CSO and coalitions in consultation processes related to the policy shaping and development and implementation of legislative frameworks relevant to the target group(s) they represent;
– Advocacy for the implementation of the adopted laws and regulations;
– Advocacy for the revision of the existing legislation and/or adoption of the new legislation in line with the EU standards, requirements and best practices;
– Campaign for reporting instances of corruption and organised crime;
– Monitoring and reporting on the implementation of strategies, primary and secondary legislation.