Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Employment, Environment, Health, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Tourism, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Between 100 000 and 200 000 euro of the total eligible costs
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The programme general objective for cross border cooperation between Kosovo and the former Yugolsav Republic of Macedonia is to foster co-operations among institutions and organization in the cross border region in order to support sustainable economic growth and strengthen social cohesion.
Priorities and funded actions:
– LOT 1: Enhancing competitiveness, business and SME development, trade and investment;
– LOT 2: Encouraging tourism, culture and natural heritage
– Gender equality and promotion of equal opportunities;
– Protection and promotion of ethnic minority rights, including their participation in decision making processes;
– Integration of persons with physical and mental disabilities;
– Safeguard and promotion of children’s rights;
– Protection of environment
Among financed actions
– Promoting of employment, labour mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border;
– Encouraging and improving joint protection of the environment;
– Encouraging tourism and cultural and natural heritage;
– Support links between relevant institutions/organizations from both side of the border