Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Employment, Environment, Local development, Social Affairs, Tourism
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to improve the standard and quality of living of the people in the programme area through the environmentally sustainable and socially inclusive economic development of the region, with respect for its common cultural and natural heritage.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve the access to the labour market;
– Encourage socially vulnerable groups to participate in society;
– Improve the environment, waste management and sustainable use of resources;
– Reduce soil erosion and promote soil conservation;
– Improve the volume, quality and visibility of tourism;
– Promote and improve cultural and natural heritage and values.
Among financed actions
– Promote employment, labour mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border;
– Encourage tourism and cultural and natural heritage;
– Support links between relevant institutions/organizations from both side of the border.