Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Enlargement, Environment, Information, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Bosnia and Herzegovina or Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Cross-border programme Bosnia and Herzegovina – Montenegro under the Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA II) – 2021
Funds for: contributing to the sustainable development in the cross-border area between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro by common actions based on an efficient use of the comparative advantages of the programme area
Priorities and funded actions:
* To enhance access to the labour market and the environment for new employment generation;
* To improve risk prevention and management and climate change mitigation and adaptation.
* Priority 1: Promoting employment, labour mobility and social and cultural inclusion across the border, with Specific Objectives: 1.1 The access to the labour market and the environment for new employment generation are enhanced and 1.2 Employment opportunities and social inclusion of vulnerable groups are enhanced;
* Priority 2: Protecting the environment, promoting climate change adaptation and mitigation, risk prevention and management, with Specific Objectives: 2.1 Cross-border coordination and joint actions improve the management and energy efficiency of local water supply, wastewater and solid waste systems, and the protection of the environment; and 2.2 Risk prevention and management and climate change mitigation and adaptation are improved;
* Priority 3: Encouraging tourism and cultural and natural heritage, with the Specific Objective: 3.1 The quality and diversification of the tourism offer, building on natural and cultural heritage, is improved;
Among financed actions
Specific objective 1/Lot 1:
* Identifying labour and skills shortages and establishing efficient labour market information systems;
* Development of vocational training and non-formal and life-long learning programmes;
* Vocational training, non-formal and life-long education activities;
Specific objective 2/Lot 2:
* Training and capacity building of environmental emergency services, including for undertaking joint cross border emergency prevention, rescue and recovery actions;
* Upgrading / equipping and improving operational procedures of environmental emergency services; * Exchange of experiences and best practices among stakeholders in improving risk prevention and managements and climate change mitigation and adaptation capabilities;
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action:
Specific objective/Lot 1: between 12 and 30 months
Specific objective/Lot 2 : between 12 and 24 months
– Be a legal person, and
– Be non-profit-making, and
– Be effectively established in either Bosnia and Herzegovina or Montenegro, and
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary, and
– Be one of the following institutions or organisations:
Lot 1: business development organisations, business associations, employment offices and economic development departments in regional and local governments, high education institutions, vocational education and training institutions, social partners and civil society organisations.
Lot 2: Central and regional authorities/institutions with relevant competencies/responsibilities in the eligible area, local governments and their institutions; development agencies; organisations (including NGOs) for nature protection and climate change; public bodies responsible for fire/flood/emergency services, and environmental emergency services.
– Co-applicant(s) must satisfy the eligibility criteria as applicable to the lead applicant himself
– Actions must take place in one or more of the following territorial units:
For Bosnia and Herzegovina: Jablanica, Konjic, Trnovo, Trnovo RS, Pale, Pale (FBiH), Novo Goražde, Goražde, Čajniče, Foča (FBiH), Kalinovik, Rudo, Višegrad, Rogatica, Foča, Gacko, Nevesinje, Mostar, Hadžici, Ist. Ilidža, Ilidža, Široki Brijeg, Ljubuški, Čapljina, Čitluk, Stolac, Berkovići, Bileća, Ljubinje, Neum, Ravno, Istočni Mostar, Trebinje, Prozor/Rama, Kupres, Kupres (RS), Tomislavgrad, Posušje, Grude, Livno, Sokolac, Istočno Novo Sarajevo, Sarajevo Novi Grad, Vogošća, Sarajevo Stari Grad, Sarajevo Istočni Stari Grad, Ilijaš, Vareš, Breza, Visoko, Kiseljak, Fojnica, Kreševo, Centar Sarajevo, Novo Sarajevo, Olovo.
For Montenegro: Pljevlja, Plužine, Žabljak, Šavnik, Nikšić, Herceg Novi, Kotor, Tivat, Bijelo Polje, Mojkovac, Kolašin, Berane, Petnjica, Danilovgrad.