Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Employment, Enlargement, Environment, Industry, Innovation, Local development, New technologies, Services, Social Affairs, Tourism, Trade
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
This call is opened only to Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to enhance socio-economic development in the cross-border area between the Republic of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improving sustainable environmental planning and promotion of biodiversity;
– Strenghening the cultural identity of the programme area
– Gender and ethnical equality, promotion of equal opportunities and rights;
– Integration of children and persons with physical and mental disabilities in the decision-making and democratic process;
– Protection of environment and preservation of naturel ressources and biodiversity
Among financed actions
– Upgrading of physical facilities and equipment of public utility companies and of existing procedures dealing with solid waste and waste water management;
– Analysis, trainings and capacity buidling on water pollution sources;
– Networking, professional interventions and development of structures for the protection and the promotion of the historical heritage