Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
L’objectif global de cet appel à propositions est de soutenir le développement de la société civile grâce à une participation démocratique plus active dans les processus de prise de décision et de politique.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the capacities of and networking among organised active citizens / CSOs and the cooperation between public sector and CSOs
– Enabling legal and financial environment for organized active citizens and CSOs;
– Strengthening cooperation between CSOs and public sector;
– Improving governance and institutional capacities of CSOs
Among financed actions
– Promoting related legislations towards facilitating fund raising, giving public benefit/tax exempt statuses in a broad range, and abolition of legal obstacles for the employment of members of CSOs;
– Building internal dialogue among CSOs to support each other and exchange good practices, by means of supporting establishment/reinforcement of and participation in networks and events in Turkey;
– Improving communicative skills of CSOs for better understanding and visibility/publicity of their work among public and private sector