Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Enlargement, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to build local capacity in order to set up and implement replicable service delivery models to integrate IDPs to the city life and move them away from IDP psychology.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase employability of the IDPs
– To inhance entrepreneurial ability of the IDPs and develop capacity of them as service providers
– To set up replicable service delivery models for urban integration of the IDPs in Van by creating social integration conditions
– To help to the termination of displacement of IDPs to make them adapt society successfully.
Among financied activities
– Building, renovation, and furbishing of atelier, business and factories
– To do certain procedures for business start-up,Marketing of product
– Actions necessary for setting up business and entrepreneurship
– Activities giving women opportunity to access labor market and employment services
– Visibility activities