Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans : Macedonia.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the involvement of civil society in the EU integration reforms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the involvement of the civil society in policy creation and implementation of priority sector reforms related to the EU integration;
– To enhance the impact of the civil society in planning, programming and monitoring of the key reforms for further support of the country in the EU accession processes.
– LOT 1: To enhance involvement of civil society in policy creation and participation in the decision making mechanisms at local and national level including the EU accession process;
– LOT 2: To improve the efficiency in civil society responses to the priority sector reform processes as well as to improve political participatory process of high importance for fundamental rights, democracy and rule of law including for the EU integration reforms.
Among financed actions
– Activities for the institutionalisation of consultation mechanisms between the civil society and national and local public institutions;
– Advocacy for the revision of existing legislation and adoption of new legislation in accordance with the EU standards and requirements;
– Activities for enhanced capacity of CSOs for civic mobilisation, advocacy and actions to support civil society dialogue with corresponding state or local bodies and improved cooperation with business sector.