Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Innovation, Justice - Security, Public Management, Services
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposal is to contribute to strengthening the local economy and reduce trade deficit in Kosovo by improving the capacities of Micro, Small, Medium sized enterprises (MSME).
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increase and improve production capacities, economic impact, and competitiveness of selected MSME’s in line with the EU quality management standards;
– Increase exports, substitute imports and facilitate job creation;
– Support innovation, diversification and development of business activities in the 6 priority sectors such as: Wood processing including furniture; Information and communication technologies (ICT); Textiles and leather processing; Metal works and metal processing; Services; Tourism;
Among financed actions
– Introducing of innovative technology, technology lines and equipment, storage facilities, production methods with an impact in improving business processes and production efficiency to increase competitiveness in internal and external markets and/or support a supply chain where products/services are dedicated to export/import substitution;
– Upgrade the product service by purchasing and installing testing equipment and/or ICT solutions etc.