Sectors: Economy - Finances, Local development, SME Policy, Trade
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Grant Facility for Micro Small Medium Enterprise in Kosovo – 2nd Round – 2020
Funds for: contributing to strengthening the local economy and reduce trade deficit in Kosovo by improving the capacities of Micro, Small, Medium sized enterprises (MSMEs)
Priorities and funded actions:
* To contribute to strengthening the local economy and reduce trade deficit in Kosovo by improving the capacities of Micro, Small, Medium sized enterprises (MSMEs)
* Increase and improve production capacities, economic impact, and competitiveness of selected MSME’s in line with the EU quality management standards;
* Increase exports, substitute imports and facilitate job creation;
* Support innovation, diversification and development of business activities;
* Priority sectors:
> Information and communication technologies (ICT);
Amoung financed actions
* Actions that have a real, tangible and visible impact on increasing companies competitiveness, employment growth, increased production capacities, improved or optimised product/service development life cycles, certification process for companies, new product/service development and product/service diversification, new sales and distribution channels, increased sales either on Kosovo and/or international markets, preparation and implementation of activities for exporting, value chains development and similar;
* Cross-cutting issues, include gender, environment, regional location, social groups employed, new patents registered, and should be taken into consideration as well when designing the proposal components;
* Also, the eligibility of the actions is conditioned by the applicant’s and/or co-applicant’s right to use, including for the purpose of the action, the land and/or premises where the action is going to be implemented for at least 5 years from the date of the full Application Form
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 6 and 18 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be 100% privately owned micro, small or medium-sized enterprise (according to the Kosovo definition and law);
– Be established and operational in Kosovo;
has sufficient financial capacity to carry out the proposed action or work programme;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
– Actions must take place in Kossovo