Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Tourism
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Grant Scheme for Common Cultural Heritage – Preservation and dialogue between Turkey and the EU-II – 2019
Funds for: promotion of civil society dialogue by means of culture, arts and cultural heritage through the improvement of international cooperation on cultural heritage and promotion of cultural values in Turkey
Priorities and funded actions:
* Promotion of cross-border dialogues and networking between civil society organisations (CSOs) in Turkey and the EU in the areas of culture and arts including creative sectors and cultural heritage
* To support cultural and creative sectors – all sectors whose activities are based on culture and other contemporary individual or collective creative or artistic expressions (such as: architecture, libraries, artistic crafts, design, festivals, literature, performing arts, visual arts);
* To promote cultural heritage – focusing on such as archaeological sites, museums, monuments, historic cities, historic artworks, archives, historic literary, story-telling;
* To develop audio-visual content – such as music, documentary film, short film, cinema, television, radio, video games, multimedia
Among financed actions
* Establishment of partnerships between CSOs in Turkey and the EU for promotion of transnational and cross-border dialogue, exchange and networking;
* Expansion and/or stimulation of classes of audiences and audience groups or developing new ones (audience development);
* Promotion of and support to amateur artists, designers, producers, researchers, etc.;
* Circulation of works, artists and other entities of the cultural and creative sectors;
* Awareness raising on cultural and creative sectors and / or protection of cultural heritage and exchange of actors in the sectors
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated.
* Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 15 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union or Turkey or an eligible country according to IPA II Regulation;
– Be a CSO, from Turkey (associations, foundations, federations/confederations of associations/foundations; cooperatives);
– Be a CSO from an EU Member State or other eligible countries except Turkey (associations; foundations; federations /confederations of associations/foundations; entities established as not-profit companies/charitable organisations; cooperatives)
– Actions must take place in Turkey and in the EU