Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
WE funding – IPA II – Support…
Funds for: Strengthen mutual knowledge and integration between European and Turkish business communities
Main beneficiaries: Local/regional/national chamber
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Strengthen mutual knowledge and understanding between Turkish Chambers and their counterparts in the EU thus promoting the integration of European and Turkish business communities
Main beneficiaries: Local/regional/national chamber or union of chambers
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increase the capacity of Turkish Chambers so that they improve/add new services to their members;
– Increase opportunities of networking and exchange of best practices between chambers from the EU and Turkey;
– Enhance awareness of the opportunities and challenges of Turkey’s accession to the EU in both business communities;
– Increase the participation of the business community in EU-Turkey dialogue, in particular in providing input to modernise the Customs Union between the EU and Turkey and move forward the EU accession process
– Improve the cooperation among Turkish and European Chambers and business communities;
– Enhance the capacity of Turkish Chambers and their role in the EU accession process
Among financed actions
– Capacity building of the chambers to better serve and represent their members;
– Support to local/regional investment promotion activities;
– Promotion of SME development, marketing, industry-university collaboration in the field of commercialization;
– Promotion of exchange of knowledge and best practices in the field of commercialization