Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II- Improving the quality of Vocational Education and Training through establishment of Sectoral Centres of Excellence – Turkey – 2020
Funds for: establishing a flexible, transparent, innovative and quality based education system which supports social and economic development and prepares for employment, where all segments of society find the possibility to learn within their own needs
Priorities and funded actions:
* Investing in human capital through improving the quality of education and training;
* Supporting innovative approaches to increase quality of VET, teacher training and establishment of cooperation methods between representatives of the business world, professional organizations, NGOs working in the field of education, vocational secondary education institutions
* Establishment of Sectoral Centres for VET Competence Development;
* Increasing the capacity of vocational teachers via trainings;
* Preparation of training materials and programs for in-service training;
* Increasing the awareness of business world on the importance of vocational education and opportunities provided;
* Establishment and development of networks and partnership mechanisms that will bring together business world and education related to VET
Among financed actions:
– Capacity building actions including the establishment of Sectoral Centres for VET Competence Development and in-service trainings of VET teachers;
– Preparation of workbooks, tools for VET teachers;
– Sharing good practices for teachers’ assessment and evaluation activities in the field of vocational education, developing tools and methods;
– Providing equipment support to SCVCDs;
– Preparation of in-service training programs including capacity building activities for the personnel of SCVCDs;
– Awareness raising activities for business world to increase their participation and support to VET education;
– Providing training to prepare multimedia/e-learning applications for VET teachers;
– Studies on the preparation of e-learning materials related to the vocational education curriculum
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 16 and 18 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a specific type of organisation such as: a non-governmental organisation working in the field of vocational education, a professional organisation ;
– Be established in a Member State of the European Union or Turkey or an eligible country;
– Actions must take place in Turkey but some activities can be implemented in EU member states if properly justified