Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Health, Innovation, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Eligible countries: EU members states and Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Increased Awareness of Environmental and Climate Action Policies – 2020
Funds for: supporting the alignment process and develop the Institutional Capacity for Strategic Planning, Implementation and Enforcement of Environmental and Climate Action Acquis, in line with the National Environmental Approximation Strategy
Priorities and funded actions:
* Increasing building capacity and awareness and improving the Administrative Capacity of the Environment and Climate Change Sectors for implementing and monitoring enforcement of Environmental policies
* Priority 1: awareness about EU and National Environmental and Climate Action Policies;
* Priority 2: recycling culture and reduction of waste production in Montenegro;
* Priority 3: knowledge about Biodiversity in Montenegro;
* Priority 4: environmental and Climate change in schools of Montenegro;
* Priority 5: inclusion of Civil Society and economic operators in policy dialogue with the State on environment and climate change issues;
* Priority 6: implementation and monitoring enforcement of Environmental policies
Among financed actions
* Elaboration and implementation of awareness education programmes for pupils and students (workshops, seminars, studies, lectures, field and study visits, public events and action-based activities, organisation of information campaigns);
* Promotion of innovations, implementation of best practices and knowledge dissemination on Environment, Climate Change, Recycling and Biodiversity among pupils and students;
* Elaboration of leaflets on Biodiversity tailored on the specificity of the Montenegrin parks and addressing audience in different class age;
* Elaboration of protocols of cooperation with local authorities on issues like recycling and support their implementation;
* Events for entrepreneurs to present opportunities to develop circular economy initiatives tailored on the Montenegrin situation
* This is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 12 and 18 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a civil society organisation;
– Be established in Montenegro or established in a Member State of the European Union or the countries covered by Article 10 of the CIR;
– Be registered at least 12 months prior to the deadline for submission of project proposals;
– Have a proven background and a minimum of 1 year of experience within the last 5 years in environment and/or climate change and/or awareness and/or recycling and/or Biodiversity
* The action must take place in Montenegro