Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Information, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase knowledge about values and the functioning of the EU among the population at large in Serbia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to increase awareness and understanding about the accession process, EU assistance and reforms needed by empowering Serbian multipliers in communicating about the EU
– to produce and broadcast quality radio and TV/AV content and news programme(s) about the EU, Serbia’s EU integration and EU assistance
– to organise public information campaigns, events and presentations on the EU with strong media coverage
– LOT 1: to empower Serbian media and their journalists in informing citizens about the EU and accession process
– LOT 2: to strengthen the capacities of Civil Society Organisations, universities and libraries.
Among financed actions
– Production and broadcasting of regular (or series of) TV or radio news, reportages, interviews,
and/or features in prime time news programmes in Serbia;
– Production and broadcasting of dedicated regular daily or Weekly news programme in Serbia;
– Production and broadcasting of regular or new radio or TV discussion/debate programmes.
– Public communication campaign, a series of events and presentations with strong media coverage
of minimum duration of one year and maximum duration of two years.