Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Youth
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Candidate countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Iceland, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: Turkish Ministry of Family, Labour and Social Services
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Labour Market Support Programme for Young People Not in Employment Education or Training – 2020
Funds for: increasing employment of NEETs based on current labour market needs
Priorities and funded actions:
* To increase employment of NEETs based on current labour market needs
* Inclusion of the people who are 15-29 years old NEETs in the project as target groups;
* Reaching NEETs and registration of them to ISKUR;
* Increasing employability through ALMPs based on vocational trainings (obligatory) (with issued a valid certification), entrepreneurship training programmes, on the job training, generic skills (communication skills, business skills, leadership skills, problem-solving, computer skills, etc.) and/or soft skills (motivation and stability, self-esteem, self-confidence, self-awareness, etc.) trainings providing the daily allowance and improving qualifications of NEETs in line with the local labour market needs
Amongst financed action
* Increasing labour market participation through registration of NEETs to İŞKUR database;
* Increasing employability of NEETs through ALMPs including vocational trainings (obligatory);
* Etrepreneurship training programmes, on the job trainings, generic/soft skills trainings etc. and improving qualifications in line with the local labour market needs;
* Supporting active job search of NEETs through implementation and monitoring of IAP, JSA and moving subsidy;
* Outreaching NEETs;
* Research on NEETs and institutional capacity building activities regarding the NEETs;
* To facilitate the Geographical Mobility of the Labour Force through moving subsidy;
* Raising awareness activities and information campaigns as preventive measures especially for high school and university students on İŞKUR services, other job search channels, other NEETs oriented services, etc. ;
* Increasing cooperation among the relevant actors to deliver better services for NEETs
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Action duration: between 10 and 12 months
-Be a legal person;
-Be non-profit making;
-Be a specific type of organisation such as: Cooperatives, Technology Development Zones and other similar organizations subject to Law Numbered 4691, Local Authorities, Development Agencies, Professional organisations, Universities, Trade Unions and Confederation of Workers and Employers, International (inter-governmental) organisation as defined by Article 156 of the EU Financial Regulation;
– In case the applicant is not established in Turkey, it must act with at least one co-applicantthat is established in Turkey
* Actions must take place in Turkey