Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Corporations, Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to improve conditions for quality journalism including modern/innovative approaches to increase quality and credibility of investigative journalism.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support quality media production in the areas related to Montenegro’s European Integration;
– To enable media to report fairly, freely and in a professional and ethical manner while the ability of Montenegro’s journalists to use investigative techniques are meant to be further strengthened;
– To further educate citizens about their rights in the context of the Code of Ethics to strengthen implementation, while strenghtening the economic models of media enterprises
– Strengthening investigative reporting;
– Strengthening EU affairs reporting;
– Supporting the Code of Ethics
Among financed actions
– Production and development of new electronic and multimedia productions;
– Analytical and investigative journalism trainings for Montenegrin media that include media productions;
– Educational and awareness raising campaigns on the Code of Ethics for the media