Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Information
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Federations Unions, Non-profit organisations, SMEs, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Montenegro
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to improve conditions for quality journalism including modern/innovative approaches to increase quality and credibility of investigative journalism.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support quality media production in the areas related to Montenegro’s European Integration
– To enable media to report fairly, freely and in a professional and ethical manner
– To strengthen the ability of Montenegro’s journalists to use investigative techniques
– To further educate citizens about their rights in the context of the Code of Ethics to strengthen implementation
– To strengthen the economic models of media enterprises
– Strengthening investigative reporting
– Strengthening EU affairs reporting
– Supporting the Code of Ethics
Among financed activities
– Production and development of new electronic and multimedia productions
– Series of documentaries, docudrama and TV films
– Print productions such as reports, new columns, and series of articles or features
– Analytical and investigative journalism trainings for Montenegrin media that include media productions covering specific sector/themes relevant to this Call for Proposals
– Educational and awareness raising campaigns on the Code of Ethics for the media
– Business training and management advice for running media businesses from EU member states