Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Enlargement, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Local development, Research, Social Affairs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: to build the capacities of CSOs for increasing accountability and transparency in decision making processes; to stimulate a participatory democracy in Kosovo by promoting partnership and dialogue between civil society and state institutions.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To select an organisation or a consortium that can take on the role of a National Resource Center for Civil Society Organisations to support development of the sector in Kosovo and enhance cooperation between civil society organisations, donor community, state institutions and other relevant stakeholders.
– To contribute to stronger CSOs by supporting organisational development;
– To strengthen the competence, transparency, effectiveness, accountability and self-governance of Civil Society Organisations
Among financed actions
– Actions aiming to promote organisational development of civil society sector and support CSOs in diversification of their funding opportunities;
– Actions aiming to enhance advocacy, networking and coalition building;
– Actions to enhance cooperation among CSOs, state institutions and donor community