Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Public Management, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
Funds for: Support for the long-term development of civil society organizations in Montenegro
Main beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the EU integration process in Montenegro by empowering civil society to actively participate in decision making and by further stimulating an enabling environment for civil society;
– To strengthen the capacity of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) and enhance their long-term strategic development
– To increase the level and quality of participation of CSOs in policy-making processes;
– To support the development of grass roots organisations by means of networking and mentoring;
– To strengthen cooperation with CSOs and state institutions
Among financed actions
– Cooperation and coordination of capacity building actions with the EU Delegation;
– Coordination of activities, in cooperation with the EU Delegation to Montenegro and EU Info Centre, to strengthen visibility of EU funded grants and sub-grants through provision of continuous expertise throughout the action implementation;
– Policy research and needs analysis on the quality of legal documents and good governance in relation to creating an enabling environment for civil society