Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Employment, Local development, Tourism
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Implicated country: Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This Call for Proposals aims to enable sustainable economic development of the Economic Region East by revitalising local business environment.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Developing and sustaining initiatives in support to agriculture, rural development, tourism and innovative enterprise related to Novobërdë/NovoBrdo Castle touristic site development
Among financed actions
– Exploiting in economically feasible way the unique characteristics of the Novo Brdo Castle in accordance to the framework management plan for the site
– Local Business Development in agriculture, agri-business and agro-tourism sectors
– Skills Development of youth in advantageous economic and tourism sectors
– Establishing a Visitor Venue
– Developing an Outdoor Venue
– Further stimulation of the existing rural tourism initiatives and facilities
– Advisory support to farmers, food and craft retailers in order to increase production and marketing of local products