Sectors: Citizenship, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to foster employment and active inclusion of people in the weakest position on the labour market.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the activation and involvement of persons at risk of social exclusion in the labour market by mobilizing and/or improving their skills, education, qualification as well as development of community based social services facilitating their full integration into the society and in particular their access to the labour market
– To facilitate integration of individuals from Roma ethnic community, affected by social exclusion and discrimination into the labour market and the society in general, especially focusing on economic migrants, persons without documents, Roma living in substandard housing conditions and Roma women, through enhancement of their employment potentials and implementing social innovations
* Priority 1 (Lot): Fostering social inclusion of the disadvantaged persons
* Priority 2 (Lot): Inclusion of Roma into the labour market
* Lot 1:
– Development and implementation of specific community based social services enabling independent life of persons in disadvantage or better work-family balance of families with dependent members
– Enhancing the employment potentials of people at risk of social exclusion by promoting individual pathways towards employment
– Empowering youth at disadvantage aged 15-29 through implementation of innovative tailor-made activities aimed at development of their skills and self-esteem
– Identifying and transferring good practices of social integration of people at risk of social exclusion and ensuring their greater impact and multiplication
* Lot 2:
– Encouraging and enabling labour market activation of individuals from Roma community through delivering set of activities (individual pathways towards employment, formal registration, motivation etc.)
– Developing and implementing combination of employment and social services and trainings tailored to the specificity of the Roma
– Actions tackling obstacles and barriers hindering participation of Roma into the labour force and labour market
Among financied actions
– Actions which are most likely to lead to sustainable employment
– Actions, which intend to develop new or innovative services or programmes
– Actions which promote coherent pathway towards employment, i.e a combination of several services or programmes to help people at disadvantage to enter the labour market and organised follow-up of their implementation
– Actions which involve strengthening institutional set up and cooperation with education and training organisations