Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Republic of Serbia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call aims to support Serbia’s commitment in meeting EU standards in the field of safety and security
Priorities and funded actions:
– To prepare for the establishment of a single National centralized criminal intelligence system;
– To prepare for the establishment of a safe platform for communicating between law enforcement bodies in order to fight efficiently against organized crime
– Equal opportunities;
– Low environmental impact;
– Inclusion of minorities
Among financed actions
– Organization of Workshops with the Multi-representative Working Group for the NCIS on possible models and technical aspects;
– Drafting of a sustainable program of education, via a training-of-trainers for an adequate number of trainers on the practical aspects of NCIS;
– Drafting of a report on solutions for NCIS implementation and mechanisms for institutional coordination and present recommendations in order to ensure its sustainability