Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen participatory democracy and civic engagement through active participation of the civil society in Kosovo’s enlargement reforms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To stimulate participatory democracy in Kosovo by strengthening the capacity of organisations active in the cultural and creative sector, especially at municipal level and at the grassroots;
– To promote inter-cultural dialogue and socio-economic development through art education and civic engagement of diverse groups of society in cultural activities;
– To encourage tolerance, mutual understanding and European values among young people
– Supporting creative initiatives by enhancing the role of culture as a vector for societal change and human development in Kosovo;
– Promoting cooperation among public institutions, civil society organisations, cultural and educational institutions
Among financed actions
– Capacity building;
– Awarness raising activide senties;
– Promotion of intercultural dialogue