Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the present call for proposals is to contribute to establishing an effective and efficient public administration capable of fulfilling Stabilisation and Association Agreement (SAA) obligations and providing better service delivery for citizens and businesses.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Supporting Kosovo’s administration to effectively and efficiently manage the SAA process by improving policy planning on Union acquis adoption;
– Strengthening Kosovo administration’s technical and administrative capacities to effectively implement policies for fulfilment of SAA obligations.
– Acquis alignment gap analysis
– Acquis-related capacity building
Among financed activities
– Carrying out a horizontal needs assessment on the process of conducting acquis alignment gap analysis (setting up process, approach methodology timeframe, Institutional responsibilities, staffing needs, structure and content)
– Conduct gap analyses on up to eight priority Union acquis chapters under the SAA and identify midterm priorities for acquis adoption in each chapter
Chapter 1: Free Movement of Goods
Chapter 3: Right of Establishment and Freedom to Provide Services
Chapter 5: Public Procurement
Chapter 6: Company Law
Chapter 7: Intellectual Property Law
Chapter 8: Competition Policy
Chapter 23: Judiciary and Fundamental Rights
Chapter 24: Justice, Freedom and Security
– Improve inclusive and evidence-based Policy planning, with a view to fulfilment of SAA obligations, on up to eight priorities Union acquis chapters
– Conducting training needs assessment and target group mapping for both men and women, with relevant institutions, on acquis in up to eight priority Union acquis chapters under the SAA outlined above