Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to reduce vulnerability to natural and man-made
disasters at all levels in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve civil protection capacities for emergency responses to natural and man-made disasters observing the best regional and European practices.
– To develop capacities that Bosnia and Herzegovina competent institutions need for becoming effective member of the European Union Civil Protection Mechanism;
– To make Civil protection authorities and interventions teams capable to effectively respond in the event of major emergency in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
– To integrate disaster risk reduction approach through risk assessment and to establish preparedness planning in Civil Protection sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Among financed actions
– To develop procedures and communications in situations of natural or other disasters and develop intercommunication in the event of natural or other disasters;
– To support the harmonization of existing legislation with the EU acquis;
– Introduction to the rights and obligations of participants of the Civil Protection Mechanism of the European Union on the implementation of elements of the Mechanism.