Sectors: Economy - Finances, Human Rights, Justice - Security, New technologies, Public Management, Services, Telecommunications
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate Country: Turkey.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the capacities of existing or new national, regional (in the sense of regions within Turkey), local and/or thematic platforms and networks of Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in Turkey.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen CSO’s networks and platforms internal governance;
– To strengthen networks and platforms outreach capacity towards their constituency (members, citizens, etc.) as well as monitoring and advocacy capacities.
– Support right-based activities of networks and platforms;
– Focus on particularly sensitive issues that are not adequately covered by actions funded under the civil society sub-sector of the Instrument for Pre-Accession for Turkey (e.g. minority and cultural rights, freedoms of speech, media, associations, CSO enabling environment, specific issues arising from the recent political developments, etc.);
– Give a special importance to cross-cutting issues such as the promotion of gender equality, human rights, democracy and respect for the rule of law, children rights, environment and climate change, etc;
– Are proposed by networks and platforms whose members are spread all over Turkey;
– Have been commonly identified on the basis of a shared documented diagnostic and needs analysis;
– Support international networking and cooperation with European Union/international civil society organisations;
– Seek complementarity and create synergies with actions undertaken through other programmes financed by the European Union or other partners in Turkey.
Among financed actions
– Monitoring of fundamental rights & freedoms and of public policy reforms/public action in general;
– Advocacy / participation to policy making processes at various levels;
– Outreach, mobilisation and communication towards members and citizens;
– Organisational and institutional capacity-building (including on sustainability issues);
– Provision of specific support/services to members/constituency (legal advises, psychosocial support, protection, etc).