Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Gender equality, Local development, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Support to Civil Society Networks/Platforms in the Republic of North Macedonia – 2020
Funds for: strengthening participatory democracies and the EU integration process in the Republic of North Macedonia by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and financial environment
Priorities and funded actions:
* Strengthening the capacities of existing or new national, regional, local networks /platforms of civil society organisations and their cooperation with public institutions and business community to give citizens a voice and influence sector reforms that improve the quality of the life of citizens and society, in general
* Priority 1: good governance, transparency and active citizenship;
* Priority 2: socio-economic / Social economy development;
* Priority 3: environmental protection, Climate Change and Circular Economy;
* Priority 4: empowering Youth, Gender Equality and Women Rights
Among financed actions
* Under Priority 1
– Actions for enhanced capacity of local CSOs’ mobilisation, advocacy, project development and management to encourage networking and to support their dialogue with corresponding bodies and business sector, including for increased access of grass-root organisations and civic initiatives to financial resources;
* Under Priority 2
– Actions for a constructive dialogue and advocacy efforts for an enabling financial and legal environment and a sustainable funding related to social economy on local level;
– Actions for support of CSOs capacities to initiate and/or strengthening social business initiatives, including increasing awareness on social entrepreneurship and sharing good models and success stories;
* Under Priority 3
– Actions for support of CSO’s advocacy work to promote environment protection, fight against corruption in environment and climate change, increased the right to information on decision- making process affecting environment;
* Under Priority 4
– Actions to promote participation of youth and women as drivers of change in political processes, decision making at local level and improved public policies affecting them;
– Action for innovative approaches in addressing relevant sector issues, such as economic empowerment of women, participation in decision making, social enterprise models, etc
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 24 and 40 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a non-governmental organisation;
– Be established in the Republic of North Macedonia at least two years before this call is launched
* The actions must take place in North Macedonia