Sectors: Co-op & Development, Employment, Enlargement, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Country: Republic of Albania
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to contribute to a better knowledge of EU
accession among citizens of the Republic of Albania and the impact of the integration process on
their daily lives, as well as to enhance policy dialogue between CSOs and the Albanian public
Priorities and funded actions:
– To raise public awareness including schools, universities, academic institutions and citizens on the general understanding of EU, its policies, programmes and actions;
– To initiate and encourage informed public debates in the country about the costs, benefits and challenges of the European Integration process.
– To enhance cooperation and evidence-based policy dialogue of CSOs and government through their expertise and experience in European Integration process;
– To strengthen the capacities of CSOs through partnership building to engage in the European Integration process.
Among financed actions
– Public opinion polls and surveys on the perception on EU integration and related challenges;
– Involvement of academia through publication of research and open seminars;
- Quizzes/competition regarding EU institutions and values;
– Transfer of know-how and study visits to EU and/or IPA countries for sharing best practices and knowledge;
– Research-based documentaries on success stories related to reform etc.