Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Employment, Enlargement, Environment, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is: to contribute to strengthening Civil Society’s role and capacities in Albania.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthening CSO’s watchdog role, organizational capacities and their role as drivers of change;
– Promoting human rights protection, transparency and good governance;
– Promote freedom of opinion and expression and partnership with media, accountability and fight against corruption;
– Support active participation and advocacy work at local and national level to monitor and influence policies, legislation and decision making processes and implementation of key reforms
– LOT 1: Support CSO’s initiatives and watchdog role in promoting good governance, media and transparency at central and local level;
– LOT 2: Promote civil society capacities and support initiatives on social economy fostering inclusive development;
– LOT 3: Support CSO’s capacities in advocating good governance and accountability on implementation of Human rights and fundamental freedoms;
– LOT 4: Support CSO’s capacities to mainstreaming Rights of People with Disabilities and promote access to health services and patient’s rights;
– LOT 5: Promote civil society capacities in environmental protection;
– LOT 6: Support CSOs and networks capacities to promote standards and good and citizen’s oriented governance of rural development;
– LOT 7: Support media organizations and journalists’ professional association’s capacities to strengthen professional standards and ethics and better labour standards