Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Enlargement
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans : Serbia
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The purpose of this contract is to support improvement/modernisation of management of public finance system in Serbia with focus on PIFC and ensure systemic rollout of consolidated Public Internal Financial Control methodologies and procedures throughout public sector in line with applicable international standards and best EU practices.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve level of managerial accountability – financial and management control;
– To improve independent internal audit function;
– To strenghten the position of Central Harmonisation Unit.
Among financed actions
– To develop and implement detailed plan and organisational models for systemic introduction and implementation of Financial Management and Control in the public funds’ beneficiaries;
– Preparation and implementation of the programme for further decentralisation, independence and objectivity of Internal Audit (IA) function in the public funds’ beneficiaries;
– To Prepare and implement the programme for development of skills and instruments for Central Harmonisation Unit for greater networking and promoting Public Internal Financial Control throughout public funds’ beneficiaries.