Sectors: Co-op & Development, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Services, Town planning, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call is to support community acceptance of asylum seekers and migrants through enhancing local infrastructure and services that are contributing to maintain social cohesion.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Support to the imrpovement of the public healthcare system (at the level of the targeted municipalities) aiming to provide accessible and quality healthcare services to the migrant population and other vulnerable groups;
– Support to local communities in municipalities impacted by the increased migration flows through development of infrastructure and enhancing service provision;
– Support to community cohesion and intercultural exchange.
– Strengthened public health system response to migration related health challenges;
– Small scale community infrastructure in municipalities provided for the joint benefit of the local population and migrants;
– Strengthened resilience in communities affected by migration through activities aiming at preserving and enhancing their social and economic fabric.
Among financed actions
– Actions related to access to health facilities;
– Actions aiming at improvement of living conditions, through advancing and upgrading of existing social and communal infrastructure;
– Actions related to development and implementation to communication strategy;