Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this call for proposals is to increase employability, sustainable employment prospects for disadvantaged groups, namely youth and women in Kosovo.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Effective and efficient implementation of public labour market policy measures in support to the employment of youth and women
– Provision of knowledge and skills that will increase employability and create employment;
– Enhancing entrepreneurship and creating self-employment
Among financed actions
– Combination of several new vocational education, training, re-training, entrepreneurship and self-employment activities;
– Actions which involve cooperation between municipal employment offices, vocational training centres, competence centres and vocational education schools in creation of new inovative measures in line with the needs for skills in the labour market;
– Actions, which develop new or innovative services or support programmes tailored to the needs of the youth and/or women