Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to develop a sustainable civil society dialogue between Turkey and EU Member states
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase bilateral exchanges and cooperation between Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in Turkey and the EU at local, regional and national levels;
– To promote awareness raising initiatives on importance and benefits of membership of Turkey to the EU within Turkey and EU and on challenges and opportunities posed by Turkey’s accession
– Long term cooperation at local, regional and national levels between Turkish Civil Society Organisations with European counterparts on areas within the scope of EU acquis and policies;
– Influencing the general public opinion on importance and benefits of membership of Turkey to the EU within Turkey and EU;
– Deepening and sustaining dialogue between Turkish CSOs with European counterparts established under EU financial assistance and other community programmes
Among financed actions
– Peer-reviews and transfer of sub-sectorial know-how among the EU CSOs and Turkish CSOs and their networks;
– Facilitation of contacts, consultations and discussions between CSOs