Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Enlargement, Industry, SME Policy, Trade
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Republic of Serbia
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve level of recognition of Serbian National Quality Infrastructure (NQI) system through strengthening capacities of authorities in charge of quality infrastructure (QI) and providers of conformity assessment (CA) services.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promot the use of Community technical regulations, European standards and conformity assessment procedures
– To provide assistance to fostering the development of quality infrastructure: standardization, metrology, accreditation and conformity assessment
– To promot the participation of Serbia in the work of organizations related to standards, conformity assessment, metrology and similar functions (e.g. CEN, CENELEC, ETSI, EA, WELMEC, EUROMET)
Among financed actions
– Assistance to the MoE with drafting revised legislation to ensure full harmonization and compliance with EU acquis in the field of metrology and pre-packed products, transposition of EU directives and preparation of manuals for their implementation
– Preparation of situation analysis of current Enquiry point database and recommendations for upgrade of existing software
– Trainings and consultancy to DMDM for implementation of MID, NAWI and Prepackages, extension of the accreditation scope, improvement of existing Serbian measurement standards, obtaining new calibration and measuring capabilities
– Organization of TV broadcast campaign targeted to manufacturers, retailers and consumers on new approach, technical harmonization and CE and other markings