Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Enlargement, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Media and cultural organisations, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* The applicants must be public sector agencies based in EU Member States involved in cultural and educational activities
* Actions must take place in Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA II – Young Cell Scheme – Rounds XIII-XIV-XV – Kosovo – 2021
Funds for: improving the professional capacity of the civil service to better serve Kosovo citizens and meet the obligations arising from the SAA
Priorities and funded actions:
* To enable, after selection, young women, men and minorities to study and graduate from a master’s programme in the EU and then complete three years of work in the Kosovo Civil Service
* Priority 1: Selection and recruitment of candidates done based on a competitive and merit based procedure, after which the students complete postgraduate degrees in universities throughout the EU in relevant fields;
* Priority 2: YCS grantees, women and men, are subsequently employed by the Kosovo institutions, respecting the legal framework and affirmative measures adopted and signed by Kosovo Government; and,
* Priority 3: Monitoring of employment of the previous rounds of YCS and follow-up on the accomplishment of the contractual obligation of graduates in the civil service.
Among financed actions
* Actions concerned only or mainly with individual scholarships for studies and training courses;
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 54 and 60 months
– Be a legal person and
– Be non-profit-making and
– Be a specific type of organisation such as: The applicants must be public sector agencies based in EU Member States involved in cultural and educational activities and
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary
– Actions must take place in Kosovo