Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for Proposals aims to contribute to improvement of living conditions of marginalised Roma and their social inclusion through an increased involvement of central and municipal authorities and the other local stakeholders in particular in flood affected municipalities.
Priorities and funded actions:
Reconstruction and/or construction of Roma dwellings and related infrastructure in particular in selected flood affected municipalities in both BiH entities and Brcko District
* Among financed actions
– Assistance to the municipalities in the process of beneficiary assessment and for the supervision of activities and permits necessary for construction and/or reconstruction of dwellings (such as urban planning)
– Preparation and implementation of the whole reconstruction/construction process cycle including provision and preparation of all technical documents (tender dossier including designs, required social housing standards, criteria for selection of the projects)
– Tender launch, tender evaluation, selection of most economically viable bids
– Support in organization of preparatory meetings/sessions for development of Roma housing projects
Provision of socio-economic sustainable measures to ensure social integration of Roma families in particular in flood affected selected municipalities
* Among financed actions
– Apport the process of civil registration of the beneficiaries
– Creation of employment opportunities including livelihood measures as well as job creation activities and provision of business-related consulting, advisory and training
– Support the process of enrolment of the children in schools as well as engagement of adults in education and literacy courses
– Organize regional promotion workshops for Roma population and local authorities regarding access to rights in the field of education, health and employment
– Support work of thematic working groups and Operational teams to prepare recommendations how to tackle difficulties in the mentioned fields in particular combined with the recent floods throughout Bosnia and Herzegovina