Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, SME Policy, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Moldova
Candidate countries: Serbia, Turkey, the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro
Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
New indipendent states: Belarus, Ukraine
Asia: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Russia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase social integration and/or employability of disadvantaged persons, facilitate their access to labour market, and eliminate barriers for their entrance into labour market.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase employability, employment and labour force participation rate of disadvantaged persons and to facilitate their access to labour market
– To eliminate barriers for disadvantaged persons’ entrance into labour market
– To increase knowledge about labour market situation of disadvantaged persons
– To reduce cases of all forms of discrimination (including stereotypes and prejudices) against disadvantaged persons & vulnerable groups in the labour market
– Gender equality
– Participation of civil society
– Concerns of disadvantaged persons
– Sustainable development and environmental protection
– Good governance
This call for proposals is divided into two lots
LOT 1: it will cover the projects which focus on promoting inclusion of Roma citizens and strengthening of Roma NGOs for this purpose in line with the stated objectives of the call for proposals (9 000 000 euro)
LOT 2: It will cover the projects targeting all disadvantaged people except those mentioned under lot 1 (21 000 000 euro)
Among financed actions
– Implementing facilities and activities for increasing the adaptability of the disadvantaged persons that will increase their integration to the labour market
– Active labour market programmes (ALMPs) including vocational and on-the-job trainings, job and vocational guidance services, job-search assistance and job-coaching services for all disadvantaged persons aiming at increasing their employability
– Vocational training, entrepreneurship training
– Improving occupational/vocational skills including open and long distance learning where appropriate
– Developing training and learning materials for the target group
– Developing key competencies (literacy, basic skills, mathematical skills, science skills, computer skills, etc.) of the target group with a view to increase their integration into labour market
– Activities for bringing the target group and employers together
– Internship and apprenticeship in the private sector
– Providing consultancy for access to finance for entrepreneurs
– Providing personalized guidance, career consultancy, job guidance, coaching, job matching and job search support via job clubs, including on the spot where they live, , for disadvantaged persons
– Activities for empowerment of NGOs, working directly with the Roma communities in fields related to this call for proposals
– Activities for Roma/IDP women, women affected by violence and single mothers
– Design and establishing protected workplaces