Sectors: Co-op & Development, Enlargement, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo
Candidate countries: Turkey, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to prevent and combat serious and trans-border organised crime and linked corruption cases with cross-border implications, as well as dismantle criminal organisations involved in illicit trafficking destined to the EU, in particular trafficking in firearms, drugs and human beings.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the operational capacity and capabilities of the Public/State Prosecutors’ Offices in the Beneficiaries to prosecute and investigate serious and trans-border organised crime, including linked cases of illicit trafficking destined to the EU, in particular trafficking in firearms, drugs and human beings
– To prepare the Beneficiaries for gradually applying the main provisions of the European Arrest Warrant
Among financed actions
– Actions improving operational and practical cooperation and coordination (strengthening networking, mutual confidence and understanding, exchange and dissemination of information, lessons learned, experience and best practices)
– Actions facilitating and supporting a practical use of available international legal instruments for judicial cooperation
– Provision of advice on legislation, regulations, operational procedures, supporting the alignment to EU standards and acquis
– Development and transfer of technology and methodology
– Specialised expert missions and gaps and needs-analysis sessions, specific studies, assessment missions
– Regional and national thematic meetings, seminars and conferences, round tables with police and security services, judicial authorities
– Study visits, workshops, on the job training activities
– Awareness and dissemination activities