Sectors: Culture - Media, Local development
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote freedom of expression and independent media as a pillar for the development of a democratic society in Kosovo.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the quality of print and broadcast media in Kosovo through the development of independent, investigative and publicly beneficial journalism
– Improving investigative reporting and the quality of independent and publicly beneficial journalism for TV, online, print and radio media of public and private media operators, including minority media
Among financed actions
– Stakeholder mapping, consultation and needs assessment
– Provision of training and technical assistance for capacity building of journalists in Albanian and Serbian
– Promotion of independent and critical reporting on every day issues for the Kosovo population
– Monitoring and quality assessment of the newly developed investigative reports