Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve conditions for quality investigative journalism including modern/innovative approaches to increase quality and credibility of investigative journalism.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support quality media production in the area of rule of law
– Independence, transparency and efficiency in administration of justice and work of the court system
– Law enforcement and fight against all forms of crime, including organised crime
– Transparency of public budgeting and spending, accountability of public officials
– Protection of human and fundamental rights
Among financed actions
– Production and development of new eletronic and multimedia productions
– Series of documentaries, docudrama and TV films
– Print productions such as reports, new columns, and series of articles or features
– Joint productions or production exchange within networks of local media
– Analytical and investigate journalism trainings for local media that include sub-granting for media productions covering specific sector/themes relevant to this call for proposals