Sectors: Co-op & Development, Environment, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Banks, Corporations, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Investment Funds, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to increase beneficiaries’ capacity to ensure proper flood risk management at national, regional and EU levels.
Priorities and funded actions:
– 1: To increase beneficiary countries’ capability to develop effective national civil protection systems and collaborate in a coherent manner in dealing with floods at regional and European level (prevention, preparedness and response)
– 2: To support beneficiary countries in becoming better prepared to cope with the challenges posed by approximation to and implementation of the EU Floods Directive
– 1: Operational multinational civil protection modules for flood response that are able to operate regionally and through the Union Civil Protection Mechanism
– 2: Improved capacity of beneficiary countries to deal with the requirements of the EU Floods Directive and to address flood prevention
This call for proposals is divided into 2 lots
– Lot 1 should address both objectives and deliver on both expected results (2 000 000 euro)
– Lot 2 should address objective 1 and deliver on expected result 1 (4 000 000 euro)
Among financed actions
* Lot 1:
– Capacity-building for flood preparedness and response through establishment of multinational civil protection modules for floods response
– Capacity-building and provision of support for the approximation to the EU Floods Directive and the implementation of an integrated approach to flood risk management encompassing prevention, preparedness and response in line with the Council conclusions on Integrated Flood Management
* Lot 2: Capacity-building for flood preparedness and response through establishment of multinational civil protection modules for floods response (High capacity pumping and Flood containment)
* For both lots: promotion and visibility actions