Sectors: Education - Training, Employment, Health, Human Rights, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate country: Turkey
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to ensure durable and sustainable solutions for protecting fundamental human rights of vulnerable groups in compliance with international standards.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to enhance access to social, economic and cultural rights for the Roma and other vulnerable groups in Montenegro through increased capacities in the state administration
– to improve access to rights of RE and other vulnerable groups to employment, education, health care and social inclusion in municipalities of Podgorica, Niksic and Berane
– to enable the target population to have improved access to their rights: employment, education, health care and social inclusion
– to be complementary to the housing solutions offered under the Regional Housing Programme in three municipalities: Podgorica, Berane and Niksic and contribute to better social inclusion of beneficiaries
Among financed actions
– Awareness raising of RE on their rights and obligations in the field of employment while supporting them in active job search
– Trainings for improving employability skills for members of RE and other vulnerable groups in accordance with identified priorities for economic development at the local level
– Developing measures for decreasing segregation of RE in schools and supporting them in improving their school achievement
– Developing and implementing professional orientation and adult education program for RE and other vulnerable groups in selected municipalities
– Awareness raising of RE on the rights to health care and the manner of exercising the rights
– Setting up of temporary health care centres/stations in Niksic and Berane for RE communities
– Educational activities fostering promotion of political participation and social activism as well as employment of Roma and Egyptians in the state administration, local government and public services
– Promotion of the Roma culture, language and customs and encouraging RE activism in media, scientific and cultural sphere in order to preserve their cultural identity