Sectors: Information, Public Management, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate country : Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve the institutional capacities in the area of competitiveness and improve the competitiveness index of the country.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the strengthening of the operational and administrative capacities of the Bureau of Metrology (BoM) concerning industrial and scientific metrology, for the purpose of better integration in the EU Internal Market
Priorities (mandatory results)
– Enhanced capacities for BoM laboratory development in specific technical fields (electrical quantities, dimension and gas flow)
– Enhanced capacities at national metrology institute level on cross cutting metrology issues
– Recalibrated selected BoM metrological standards
– Raised awareness on National and International level related to the Metrology
Among financed actions
– Assessment of the current calibration and verification working methods and documentation in the specific technical fields: electrical quantities and dimension
– Assistance in upgrading of existing and preparation of new calibration and verification working procedures and laboratory manuals, in field of: electrical quantities and dimension.
– Production of working procedures and manuals in English and македонскиlanguage
– Assessment of the training needs and development of training plan on cross-cutting metrological topics on advanced metrological level
– Assistance in selection and prioritization of the equipment to be recalibrated
– Organization of at least 5-days study visit for at least 10 BoM staff
– Support to organize and held promotional and raising awareness activities concerning legal metrology