Sectors: Economy - Finances, Education - Training, Information, Innovation, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, Training centres
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries: Turkey
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this project is to establish more effective copyright system in order to promote creative and copyright based industries
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the administrative capacities of all related institutions and provide additional support for judiciary in the copyright field
– To raise awareness of stakeholders regarding copyright, the importance and the benefits of an effective IP system for fostering the creative economy
– Enhancing administrative capacity
– Supporting the judiciary in the field of copyright
– More effective and transparent/accountable collecting societies
Among financed activities
– Review of Turkish Copyright Law
– Developmnet of methodologies
– Study visits
– Training programs
– Workshops / internships / colloquiums
– Awareness-raising activities