Sectors: Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries = Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this project is to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of the fight against trafficking in human beings, in line with EU acquis best practices and Kosovo’s overall development priorities.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To increase the ability of the Kosovo institutions to effectively coordinate and implement the efforts in overall fight against the trafficking in human beings
– Increase the strategic capability of law enforcement, judiciary, central and municipal government institutions and civil society to identify the threat, risk and harm of trends of trafficking in human beings
– Strenghten capacities of institutions mandated to prevent, protect, investigate and prosecute criminal activities of trafficking in persons
– Strengthen service provision and reintegration process for victims of trafficking
Among financed actions
– Activities to support effective implementation of the National Strategy against Trafficking in Human Beings 2014-2019
– Raising awareness of relevant stakeholders, including institutions and civil society, on identification, referral and reporting mechanisms for victims of trafficking
– Activities to provide specialised trainings for Kosovo Police on identifying and investigating cases of trafficking in human beings, including witness protection programs
– Provision of technical and financial support to shelters for the victims of trafficking