Sectors: Citizenship, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Local development, Telecommunications, Youth
Beneficiaries: Corporations, International Organisation, Training centres
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Blakans: Bosnia-Herzegovina and Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to an improved quality of information of Albanian citizens on EU policies and their relevance vis-à-vis their daily life as well as vis-à-vis the EU perspective of the country as such, especially in light of Albania being a candidate country.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Increasing the number of quality TV programmes about EU policies produced and broadcasted in
– Stimulating an informed public debate in the country about the benefits and challenges of the EU
– Contributing to raising citizen’s awareness of the importance of EU external assistance in Albania;
– Enhancing the position of independent media and standards of television production through
partnership building, exchange of programmes and flow of information.
Among financed actions
– Production and broadcasting of TV Programmes (documentaries, educational programmes, docudramas, series of real-life stories…)
– TV programmes belonging to the category “Infotainment”, such as educational quiz shows..
– Discussion fora