Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Enlargement, Environment, Industry, Information, Innovation, Local development, Public Management, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, SMEs
Regions: Balkans, European Economic Area, European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Former Yugoslavian Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey
Member States of the European Economic Area: Iceland, Lichtenstein, Norway
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to improve the state of environment by supporting the production of environmentally friendly packaging materials.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support paper, plastic, wood, chemical or other related industries in advancing their processing/production capacities to produce biodegradable packaging materials, as well as improve their presence in the market and consequently, increase the share of recyclables and biodegradable materials used
Among financed actions
– Actions concerning production or enhancement of production for biodegradable packaging materials
– Actions concerning increased presence/coverage of companies in the market
– Actions concerning the improved access to markets
– Actions concerning marketing and visibility of biodegradable packaging producers