Sectors: Enlargement, Human Rights, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean countries: Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, the occupied Palestinian territory, Syria, Tunisia
Newly Independant States: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Ukraine
Balkans: Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Montenegro, Albania
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims at improving social inclusion and reducing poverty of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in Serbia, including Roma.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote the social inclusion of vulnerable and disadvantaged groups through the provision of sustainable community-based social services
– Improve the position of Roma people through initiatives aimed at their active social inclusion
– Promote the efficient use of resources through partnering of different stakeholders involved in the provision of support to vulnerable groups
– Encourage and promote inter-municipal cooperation (cluster approach) in the delivery of social services, towards economies of scale and budget efficiency
This call is divided in 2 lots
– Lot 1: Community-based social services
– Lot 2: Active inclusion initiatives for the Roma population
– Lot 1: Actions proposed under Lot 1 shall envisage delivering community based care for vulnerable and disadvantaged groups; applicants shall also envisage monitoring the quality human rights practise of delivered services; action shall contribute to increasing the share of beneciaries of community-based social services, as well as the share of social services delivered through community institutions
– Lot 2: Actions proposed under Lot 2 shall contribute to increasing the share of Roma engaged in the communal initiatives through active inclusion measures
– All Lots: Activities must be environmentally-friendly, meet European requirements regarding equal opportunities and non-discrimination, ensure the involvment of civil society stakeholders, and foresee the planning and implementation of visibility campaigns that will raise awareness on the support provided by the European Union the provision of social services to tackle the needs of vulnerable groups in Serbia
Among financed actions
– Lot 1: Actions aimed at further strengthening existing services, actions aimed at establishing new services, actions proposing to develop innovative services
– Lot 2: Actions supporting the development of human capital and the enhancement of employability; actions encouraging and supporting self-entrepreneurship and employment; actions aimed at getting Roma to take an active role in decision-making processes for economic development