Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Local development
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* List of non-EU eligibles countries: click here
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
IPA – Supporting Capacity Building and Partnership of civil society in Montenegro” Civil Society Facility Programme, 2019 – 2020
Funds for: strengthening participatory democracies and the EU integration process in Montenegro by empowering civil society to actively take part in decision making and by stimulating an enabling legal and financial environment for civil society
Priorities and funded actions:
* To build the capacity of CSOs to be professional, effective and accountable independent actors;
* To contribute to the establishment of an enabling financial environment supportive of institutional sustainability of CSOs
* Strengthening civil society organisations through capacity development and mentoring, in particular for internal accountability, outreach and citizen participation;
* Promoting joint actions of local authorities and civil society actors to support culture and creative sector´s contributing to local sustainable social and economic development;
* Promoting joint actions of civil society in order to promote share of experiences, networking and mentoring;
* Overseeing and contributing to effectiveness, accountability, transparency of public institutions in the accession process;
* Increasing the involvement of civil society actors in policy dialogue with public authorities and monitoring of participatory democracies (notably in the different EU negotiation chapters);
* Enhancing quality social service delivery (use of innovative solutions, application of European best practices);
* Promoting innovative actions targeting youth;
* Promoting actions outside of the capital and in particular in less developed areas
Amongst financed actions
* Types of actions which are eligible and may be financed under this call are those directly contributing to the achievement of the objectives
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Duration of the action: between 32 and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be a Civil Society Organization or a Consortium of CSO;
– Be established in Montenegro or a Member State of the European Union or of a country covered by Article 10 of the CIR;
– Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and affiliated entity(ies), not acting as an intermediary;
– Be registered at least 24 months prior the deadline for submission of project proposals;
– If the applicant is a national of an eligible country other than Montenegro, they must have at least two Montenegrin co-applicants and the local capacity development must be strengthened through some proposed activities
* Actions must take place in Montenegro